Break out the grape juice (I’m a Nazarene, after all)! Some time yesterday, the blog broke 200,000 all time hits. I’d like to say thanks to all the readers.
Since its move from blogspot in 2010, the blog has averaged about:
- 133 hits a day
- 4000 hits a month
- 50,000 hits a year.
Overall traffic to the blog seems to be trending up, even though I’ve neglected it lately. Here are the average hits per day over the last 4 years:
Here are the 10 most popular posts of all time. Interestingly, the top 3 have nothing to do with Arminian theology:
- The Meaning of “The Man Comes Around” by Johnny Cash 10,373
- Paintings of Jesus by Warner Sallman 8,173
- The Meaning of the Christian Fish – ΙΧΘΥΣ 6,315
- Calvin and Hobbes on Fatalism 5,458
- Arminian Books 4,411
- David Pawson’s Free MP3 Library 4,098
- Theological Spectrum Chart 3,591
- Women are Called to Preach – Part 2 – Scriptural Prohibitions? 3,011
- Differences in Calvinism and Arminianism 3,011
- About the Blog 2,501
And lastly, here are the top views by country for the past year. The blog clearly does better in the English world, and there are very few readers who live in the Sahara or the “stan” countries. Brazil comes in at #6, so thanks also to the Portuguese readers, especially those who have translated some of the posts.