Thanks for visiting the blog. I enjoy interaction and hearing different perspectives. When commenting, please keep the following in mind:
1) Your first comment is moderated. After you have a comment approved, your future comments should auto post.
2) Each person is created in the image of God and is valuable. With that in mind, be respectful of other commenters, even if you have a strong disagreement with them.
3) Use an upper case “G” when speaking about different Christian perspectives of God. For example: do not say “the god of [whatever you’re criticizing]”. This implies that certain Christians worship a false god. Despite important differences, all Christians worship the same God. If you don’t believe this, don’t comment here.
4) Pithy comments are best. In most cases your comment should be shorter than my post.
5) Stay on topic. Don’t paste large chunks of text. Give credit where credit is due.
6) Avoid caricatures. Before criticizing a view, you ought to be able to describe it in a way that its adherents would affirm.
7) I reserve the right to not publish any comment that doesn’t follow these guidelines. Be nice, and all will go well. :)